Creative unveils Zen X-Fi digital media player
Dubai, July 20, 2008
Creative Technology Ltd, a leading provider of digital entertainment equipment, has unveiled its Zen X-Fi digital media player for music, video and photos.
The company claimed that it was the only player to feature award-winning Xtreme Fidelity X-Fi audio technology.
The Creative Zen X-Fi provides a breakthrough in sound quality for digital music with the X-Fi Crystalizer, a Creative audio technology that greatly improves music quality during playback, according to an official.
It does this by restoring the highs and lows that were lost during ripping to MP3, WMA or AAC formats, allowing you to listen to your music at a higher quality than was previously possible on any MP3 player.
The Zen X-Fi also supports many video file formats, allowing you to view movies with accompanying soundtracks of studio-quality.
"We addressed the issue of the poor quality of digital music by inventing X-Fi technology, which restores the quality of music that is lost during the digital ripping process, and now for the first time ever we’ve been able to implement this technology in a Zen.” said Leonard Yap, associate marketing manager, Creative Labs Middle East (CLME).
The Creative Zen X-Fi 8GB model is priced at Dh729.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head