Showtime launches new sports package
Dubai, August 14, 2008
To celebrate the English Premier League football season, Showtime has launched a new sports package which has a line up of eight sports channels.
For Dh87 per month sports fans across the region can watch all the games from the Premier League, as well as, a host of other major live and exclusive international sporting events including the Portuguese Liga, WWE, UFC, tennis, cricket, golf, rugby and many more, said the company.
The new season will see some exciting new elements including the introduction of a brand new weekly show titled ’Goals on Monday’ said an official.
Viewers will also be able to enjoy match coverage direct from the stadiums in England as our studio team head to some of the top matches.
“Among the technical innovations in our second season is an on screen live breaking news feed from around the grounds providing the latest team news for every game that day,’ said Azhar Malik VP marketing and PR.
’We’ll also be giving our viewers more access to the stars with more direct communication through SMS and live phone-ins,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision