Ajmal launches Faihaa
Dubai, August 18, 2008
Perfumemaker Ajmal said it has launched Faihaa, the newest oriental Eau de Parfum.
The perfumery said Faihaa is designed for connoisseurs and fragrance lovers, both male and female, with its spicy and woody undertones reflecting both traditional and modern versatility.
The fruity, spicy and musky essence of Faihaa, Ajmal claims, is a perfect combination of saffron and lily of the valley skillfully blended with rose and amber.
Additionally Oudh and musk add depth and long lasting power to this perfectly balanced oriental fragrance.
Ajmal said Faihaa is available in 60 ml bottle across all its showrooms and selected dealers from all over the Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends