DSS ice cream day welcomes all
Dubai, August 21, 2008
The Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) 2008 Ice Cream Day at Times Square Centre is starting today and will be on till tomorrow.
Ice cream lovers in Dubai can look forward to two days of ice cream treats and ice activities.
The event features competitions, displays, live workshops, and ice carvings beginning at 5pm today, said an official.
Between 5 and 10pm, visitors to the mall can enjoy crushed ice moulding display, ice cream making workshop, ice carving exhibition, and stage competitions. Children can also look forward to stage plays, the Dual Acrobat Show, and stilt walkers.
The Ice Cream Day follows numerous food-related events that have been highly successful during DSS 2008 such as the Junior Chef Awards, Chocolate Day, Jumeirah Giant Charity Cake Sale, and the Cup Cake Weekend.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head