Global Friday Brunch relaunched
Dubai, September 27, 2008
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai said it has relaunched its Global Friday Brunch packed up with more choices, fun and surprises.
It said its restaurants including Choices, Blue Elephant, Benihana, Come Prima and Rodeo Grill are offering signature dishes in a buffet.
So, if you crave for Japanese, Italian, Continental or another cuisine, the new Global Friday Brunch surely has something for you.
The restaurants will also feature master chefs flaunting their expert skills in the live cooking stations.
With more than fifteen food stations such as seafood counter, grilled area and dessert counter, options for the best Friday brunch experience at the Al Bustan Rotana are endless.
Al Bustan has also launched The Kids Club, which has lots of fun surprises for the younger generation such as face painting, clowns and even their own buffet of the tastiest treats for kids. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence