Kenwood brings kMix range to ME
Dubai, October 16, 2008
Kenwood recently introduced its new kMix range of appliances to the Middle East market, in a range of colours to suit kitchens large and small.
The sleek new range of kMix kitchen appliances not only offer unique design and functionality, but can brighten up even the dreariest kitchen with its exciting colour range, said a statement.
This range includes the kMix stand mixer, kMix blend, kMix hand mixer and the kMix hand blender.
Combining simplicity and function, the kMix stand mixer boasts a 500W motor, a 4.6 litre stainless steel bowl and also comes complete with the iconic K beater, plus a balloon whisk and dough hook.
It comes With a wide range of attachments including a meat grinder, pasta extruder, flat pasta roller, Tagliatelle cutter, Taglioni cutter, Trenette cutter and spaghetti cutter.
The kMix stand mixer is available in shades of Coconut, Raspberry and Almond.
“Kenwood is a premium British brand with a heritage and focus in food preparation, aspiring to offer new consumer solutions with innovation, design and quality. The kMix range certainly lives up to this vision and offers a perfect harmony of simplicity and function for any kitchen,” stated Mark Broad, regional manager Kenwood.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy