HD TV broadcaster 'LIVE' produces Meiff
Abu Dhabi, October 16, 2008
‘LIVE’ is the official producer of the 2008 Middle East International Film Festival in Abu Dhabi.
‘LIVE’, with its unique broadcast and production facilities, will cover the entire festival, from opening and closing ceremonies, and everything in between.
This includes fly-on-the-wall coverage of the stars, and all the happenings in the main auditorium, Red Carpet, conference room, and media centre of Meiff. The Meiff will be the first entertainment event to be screened live using a unique fleet of HDTV outside broadcast (OB) vans.
“‘LIVE’ has world-class capabilities to produce international events to outstanding standards,” said Abdul Hadi Al-Sheikh, managing director of LIVE.
“The world can now watch every detail of Abu Dhabi’s premier film event in crystal quality, high-definition clarity,' stated Eissa Al Mazrouei, project director of Meiff.
The company's state-of-the-art fleet of HDTV OB vans are in use for the first time at the festival. Each van carries between eight and sixteen cameras.
‘LIVE’ is a member of Abu Dhabi Media Company, which is one of the largest media companies in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires