Burger King opens 200th ME restaurant
Dubai, October 30, 2008
Burger King opened its 200th restaurant in the region, at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 today (October 30).
The restaurant was inaugurated by Samer Khawashki, vice president of Olayan Financing Company, whose subsidiary – Hana International Company Ltd, is the master franchisee for Burger King restaurants in Mena region.
The trendy new outlet offers a choice of Burger King’s world-famous fire-grilled burgers in a relaxed yet elegant ambience, providing a unique dining experience to customers.
Burger King's “Have it your way” philosophy ensures that customers can have their meal choices personalized to suit their individual tastes and preferences, said an official.
For the health conscious, a full range of light meals are also available. These include the range of Whopper products, served in an oat meal bun and a full selection of delicious salads.
“This region is of great strategic importance to Burger King with its vibrant consumer base and exciting population diversity as well as its rapid economic growth,” stated Jim Zaza, senior vice president Middle East and Mediterranean of Burger King.
“Burger King's pure beef and chicken patties are 100 per cent Halal with no additives,” he added.
Burger King's presence in the Middle East dates back to 1992 when it launched its first restaurant in the region in Saudi Arabia.
Having commenced operations in Egypt in 2007, Burger King is set to open its first restaurant in Oman in the next two months, and is gearing up to enter other countries in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting