George Michael, Alicia show in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, November 24, 2008
Du, the UAE’s integrated telecom service provider, is bringing the first-ever concert by pop-legend George Michael and American singer Alicia Keys to Abu Dhabi, as the official telecom partner.
du customers also have an exciting opportunity to win complimentary Diamond tickets for the show, scheduled to take place on December 1, at Zayed Sports City.
They can also enjoy exclusive downloadable mobile content of George Michael and Alicia Keys’ through MyWorld, available on all du lines. The mobile content includes exclusive music videos and ring tones.
du customers can also participate in radio competitions to win complimentary Diamond tickets to the concert. Leading Radio stations in the UAE such as Channel 4, Radio 4, Coast FM, Hum FM and Radio 1 are conducting the competitions between November 21 and 30 every day.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn