Fanta gets new visual identity
Dubai, December 7, 2008
Coca-Cola Middle East Business Unit has officially launched a new visual identity for its popular Fanta drink, bringing to the region the new ‘Play On’ platform that is captivating consumers around the world.
The logo art work of the new Fanta identity brings a fresher, more cartoon-like variation to the much-loved classic orange logo, said an official.
A new TV commercial Cops and Convertibles has also been playing in cinemas across the region that has been developed to leverage the Play On platform. The ad features some of Play On’s leading characters from previous campaigns who will serve as ambassadors of the new visual communication in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Syria, Bahrain and Kuwait.
“Young people around the world associate Fanta with effervescent joy and special occasions with friends and family. This is in part driven by the brand's fun and playful personality, which goes hand in hand with its bright colour and bold fruit taste. We know that the Middle Eastern consumers will warmly welcome the characters and give them the same hospitality they have experienced around the world,” said Islam El Dessouki, Fanta brand manager.
The Fanta characters from Play On will take centre stage at sampling events across the region in life size costumes. Setting the tone, young people in Saudi Arabia were recently invited to graffiti the sides of a sampling booth, leaving a playful and permanent reminder of their time in the Fanta ‘world.’-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment