Cinnabon hosting charity event at Dubai Mall
Dubai, December 21, 2008
Cinnabon, the leading cinnamon roll bakery, is holding a special charity event at its new Dubai Mall premises for children to take part in the festive season.
A special Cinnabon Christmas kiosk has been installed in the middle of the mall’s grand atrium where children can have their turn at rolling and baking some of their favourite Cinnabon treats.
With the help of Cinnabon staff, children will spread dough, smear it with chocolate and cinnamon. They will then roll the dough into the famous Cinnabon rolls before they are sent for baking. After the baking, children will frost the rolls and ornament them so they can be taken home in a special pack.
Hamleys toy store will also provide inflatable Santas, elves and balloons.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers