Al Rabie wins praise from top Saudi group
Dubai, February 17, 2009
Al Rabie Saudi Foods has won acclaim for its state-of-the-art technology and equipment as well as its adherence to international industry standards by Dallah Albaraka Group (DAG) of Saudi Arabia.
DAG is a diversified international conglomerate that has been consistently named among the top five Saudi companies for the past 10 years. DAG delegates toured Al Rabie’s factory recently, and according to a statement, discussed industry trends and possible partnerships.
Saudi Arabia currently accounts for nearly 70 per cent of the Gulf’s food and beverage sector, and Al Rabie has been instrumental in this market leadership.
“As one of the largest companies in Saudi Arabia, the Dallah Albaraka Group has set several national and regional industry standards. The Group’s visit reflects how Al Rabie has earned the highest respect from the country’s top businesses. We look forward to collaborating with the conglomerate so that we can create new products that complement our advocacy of healthy living,” said Monther Al Harthi, general manager, Al Rabie Saudi Foods.
Established in 1980, Al Rabie is a pioneering producer of dairy products, juices and ice cream in Saudi Arabia, and is a four-time recipient of the King Fahd prize for incorporating industry-leading safety practices. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain