Grand Mills to take part in Gulfood
Dubai, February 18, 2009
Grand Mills, the fully owned entity of Agthia Group, will exhibit a live bakery counter at Gulfood 2009, which will highlight the versatility of the company's products.
Gulfood 2009 is being held in Dubai from February 23 to 26.
The counter will showcase a variety of flour categories, including frozen dough, traditional flour, specialty flour, flour mixes, all in exciting new packages.
Keeping the need for wholesome and fresh products in mind, Grand Mills offers a range of flours to provide healthy solutions, which will be available at the expo.
The live counter will also offer visitors, various bakery products produced and distributed by the company.
“We are excited to host the live bakery demonstration at this mega event, and showcase our products. We understand our responsibility to provide good nutritional solutions to all consumers,” stated Jacek Plewa, general manager, Grand Mills Company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm