Bahrain’s eGA teams up with marketing group
Manama, February 23, 2009
The eGovernment Authority of Bahrain (eGA) has signed a marketing agreement with Gulf Marcom, a leading regional advertising and marketing group.
The agreement was signed in Bahrain by Mohammed Al Qaed, CEO of the eGA, and Khamis Al Muqla, chairman of Gulf Marcom and chairman, Hill & Knowlton ME.
Mohammed Al Qaed welcomed the 35 years experience the Gulf Marcom will bring to eGA’s marketing efforts.
“Gulf Marcom is the right partner to help us spread awareness and encourage use of the multi-channel approach to delivering 200 government services, in line with the Bahrain Vision 2030 initiatives,” he said. “Online government services are already contributing to a better life for all citizens, and advertising and public relations campaigns are important tools for us in our efforts to encourage use of the convenient 24x7 services in Bahrain and abroad.”
“The scope of the agreement covers the full range of integrated marketing strategies and brings together Gulf Marcom and worldwide public relations and public affairs consultancy, Hill & Knowlton.,” said Khamis Al Muqla. “This partnership represents an unbeatable force to achieve the marketing objectives of the eGA in their role as partners with all government entities in eService delivery.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day