Live to display latest HD tech at Cabsat 2009
Abu Dhabi, February 25, 2009
Live, Abu Dhabi Media Company’s wholly-owned outside broadcast (OB) subsidiary, will showcasE its HD technology at Cabsat 2009.
Visitors to Cabsat will be able to experience first hand Live’s Al Thuraya vehicle, the flagship OB van of the Middle East’s most advanced outside broadcast fleet, said managing director and chief Abdul Hadi Al Sheikh.
“In just six months, Live has established itself as a pioneer in High Definition broadcasting with unmatched technological capabilities in the Middle East, continued Al Sheikh.
“Live, the only company with a fleet of full HD OB vans in the region, has broadcast the most exciting sporting and cultural events in the region to millions of viewers globally. We are looking forward to showing visitors the technology and creative team behind the most unique mobile broadcast facility in the region,” added Al Sheikh.
The company’s fleet of HDTV OB vans each carry between eight and sixteen cameras with features such as hydraulics, fire alarm systems, electric converters and environmentally-friendly air conditioning systems.
Live is the official producer of the UAE Football League, producing six matches every week, including coverage of six matches of the UFL Cup and one Challenge Cup match.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced