Twin horticultural expos open
Dubai, March 3, 2009
The twin horticultural exhibitions, International Plants Expo Middle East (IPM) and World of Perishables (WOP) 2009, were inaugurated in Dubai earlier today (March 3).
IPM Dubai 2009, organised by planetfair Dubai and Messe Essen GmbH, Germany is the region’s only trade fair for the horticultural industry.
Running alongside IPM Dubai 2009 is the first ever regional exhibition dedicated to fruits and vegetables, WOP (World of Perishables) 2009.
In total, 320 exhibitors from 29 countries are showcasing a wide range of innovative products and services at the region’s premier trade fair for the horticultural and perishables industry.
A number of seminars and demonstrations have been lined up as part of the expos, including, 'Protection of Indigenous Plants', 'Modern Greenhouses for Plant Production', 'Fabrics For Horticulture - Textiles for Plant Production', 'Floral Art Demonstration' and more.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm