Kempinski's Chef Dedy whips up yummy cakes
Dubai, March 4, 2009
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is offering a mouthwatering range of desserts, cakes and pastries, especially created by talented assistant pastry chef, Dedy Supriady.
“Chef Dedy's flair and originality for creating fine sweet fare ensures our guests will indulge in the most delectable offerings, now available made to order from our hotel,” said Kjell Kollin, executive chef, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates.
Guests to hotel can order from a scrumptious range of dessert creations by Chef Dedy. There is a dessert selection available to suit everyone’s taste. Selections can be made from any of Kempinski’s dining outlets – Aspen, Sezzam or 24Seven.
Award recipient for the Best Pastry Chef of the Year 2007, granted by the Association of the Emirates Culinary Guild, Chef Dedy’s expertise rests in cake creation, cake decorating, chocolate and sugar showpieces.
Chef Dedy has been instrumental in the design and creation of the hotel’s festive and season dessert fare such as Christmas Gingerbread Houses and Easter inspired treats.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event