Welsh firm picks Hunter Foods as distributor
Dubai, March 5, 2009
The Welsh based, Good Carb Food Company has appointed Hunter Foods Limited as its official distributor for the UAE and Middle East.
Good Carb and Hunter Foods finalised the deal at this year's Gulfood show and the partnership will now see their Lizi’s branded granola breakfast cereals and snacks available in supermarkets and hotels across Dubai.
Good Carb’s efforts in the region are being supported by International Business Wales (IBW), the Welsh Assembly Government’s international trade and investment arm.
"Good Carb products are all made with 100% natural ingredients, they are dairy and wheat free, suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and being low Glycaemic are very good for blood sugar control," said Dr Mick Shaw, founder The Good Carb Food Company.
The healthy granola cereals that will soon be available include flavours such as Original, Organic, Belgium Chocolate, Pink Apple and Cinnamon, and Treacle Pecan. The cereals come in 500g bags and 50g (single portion) bags.
"We are thrilled to be working with The Good Carb Food Company, the cereals will bring more choice to the healthy food market and will compliment our existing portfolio of products," added Bharat Narayan, founder, chairman and managing director, Hunter Foods Limited.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers