Rivington Grill Stand draws food lovers
Dubai, March 12, 2009
Rivington Grill, the first Caprice Holdings restaurant to open in Dubai and part of the F&B Company, drew large crowds at the opening night of Taste of Dubai 2009.
To celebrate their first year of participation at Taste of Dubai, Rivington Grill has announced a special offer for customers who visit the stand over the four day festival.
“We will be offering a complimentary dessert to our customers when they order a starter or main course at our restaurant in Souk Al Bahar,” said Phil Broad, senior vice president, F&B Company.
Taste of Dubai features an exciting range of gastronomic features for visitors.
At the Spinneys Cookery School, visitors will be personally tutored by award winning chefs who will help them cook new dishes and perfect culinary techniques.
Rivington Grill’s executive chefs Chris Lester and Kelly Jackson will take their place among other leading chefs and share their talents and tips with the audience.
Held at the Dubai Media City and Amphitheatre, Taste of Dubai 2009 is a contemporary festival celebrating the Emirate's finest restaurants, food, beverages, local produce and leading chefs.
22 of Dubai's finest dining establishments are showcasing their offerings at the four-day event that opened on March 11.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head