Sheikh Mohammed to host media e-session
Dubai, April 15, 2009
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE vice president, prime minister and Dubai ruler, will host an online question and answer session for the residents and the media on April 18, said a report.
The prime minister will use his official website www.uaepm.ae to answer the questions posed by press and citizens on the federal government, its strategy, direction, and the affairs of various ministers, the official news agency WAM reported.
It will be first in a series of similar events aimed at offering journalists and the emirate’s citizens improved communication with the Dubai government, it added.
The media, both local and international, has been asked to send in the questions before April 18, for which Sheikh Mohammed will personally give the answers. The answers will be published in the website on April 18, the WAM report said.
The bilingual website (in English and Arabic) was launched by the ministry of cabinet affairs, in March and is the official source of all information related to Sheikh Mohammed and the federal government.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires