Orbit hosts fun day for kids
Manama, May 25, 2009
In an effort to enhance social interaction and encourage charity and volunteer work, Orbit staff recently hosted the children of Social Welfare Centre at the Adhari Amusement National Park.
The children enjoyed an afternoon of fun and were entertained on all the rides.
Sary Halazun, group vice president for administration and human resource, said the company’s cooperation with Adhari Amusement National Park stems from its keen desire to develop human relations and encourage employees to get involved in charity and volunteer work.
Adhari Amusement Park marketing and sales manager Ahmed Khalaqi said: “We are happy to host such events, especially for children, as we strive to offer those services in cooperation with the private and public sectors.”
Orbit also presented the Social Welfare Centre with a cash donation that Orbit staff had collected from various events for charity.
Orbit continues its volunteer work in Bahrain and the region as a whole and believes in the importance of providing services to all sections of society, especially for children, said a statement.
Orbit has a fabulous kid’s entertainment package of eight channels including three from Disney. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires