ChoCo’a names head chef chocolatier
Dubai, May 25, 2009
ChoCo’a, a Dubai-based premium chocolate maker, retailer and corporate and hospitality industry provider, has appointed Lisa Gardin as its head chef chocolatier.
With a vast experience spanning North America, Europe and Japan, Canadian-born Gardin comes to Dubai armed with a creative recipes of moulded and enrobed chocolates, truffles, centrepieces, figurines, handmade boxes and custom designs for corporate and wholesale markets.
Prior to joining ChoCo’a’s Barsha-based chocolate factory, Gardin worked for Vancouver-based Chocolate Arts. Before that, she was the production leader at Tokyo’s Decadence du Chocolat working alongside Stephane Vieux. She has also held pastry chef and pastry apprentice positions with other Canadian establishments.
“Investing in the skills of an ambitious and well experienced international chef is part of our aggressive expansion plans as the ChoCo’a brand aspires to establish its growing reputation of uncompromising quality, refined taste, unique fillings capabilities and ultra-creative decoration dexterity,” said Assem Hamzeh, managing director, ChoCo’a.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs