Restaurant offers ‘market fresh’ Italian menu
Dubai, June 8, 2009
A Radisson Blu Hotel restaurant in Dubai Media City is hosting a summer-long Italian menu featuring fresh-from-the market ingredients.
Chef Simon, of Italian restaurant Certo at Radisson Blu, said that fresh produce was being selected to bring the true taste of Italy is scheduled into Dubai every week throughout the summer months.
“My team and I have put our combined creative and logistical skills to the test and have found a way to ensure fresh-to-table ingredients, straight from the source,” he said.
“We have scoured Italy and have identified some fabulous, often surprising, produce for the summer season at Certo. Our shopping list comprises the freshest ingredients to be flown into to Dubai from Italy, on a weekly basis,” he added.
Julia Alvaro, director of sales and marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel said that with Chef Simon at the helm of kitchen, innovation is a staple at Certo.
“Simon and his team have done it again – they have surprised me and are ready to surprise you! The Italian market promotion at Certo will feature more than 100 new products that will be displayed and used through this season,” she said.
Certo has bagged numerous awards in recent months including the best business lunch, the best chef and the best in Italian cooking. The show kitchen features a wide selection of fine olive oils, while the six-metre tall special storage tower houses 500 vineyard selections from around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack