Restaurant offers ‘market fresh’ Italian menu
Dubai, June 8, 2009
A Radisson Blu Hotel restaurant in Dubai Media City is hosting a summer-long Italian menu featuring fresh-from-the market ingredients.
Chef Simon, of Italian restaurant Certo at Radisson Blu, said that fresh produce was being selected to bring the true taste of Italy is scheduled into Dubai every week throughout the summer months.
“My team and I have put our combined creative and logistical skills to the test and have found a way to ensure fresh-to-table ingredients, straight from the source,” he said.
“We have scoured Italy and have identified some fabulous, often surprising, produce for the summer season at Certo. Our shopping list comprises the freshest ingredients to be flown into to Dubai from Italy, on a weekly basis,” he added.
Julia Alvaro, director of sales and marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel said that with Chef Simon at the helm of kitchen, innovation is a staple at Certo.
“Simon and his team have done it again – they have surprised me and are ready to surprise you! The Italian market promotion at Certo will feature more than 100 new products that will be displayed and used through this season,” she said.
Certo has bagged numerous awards in recent months including the best business lunch, the best chef and the best in Italian cooking. The show kitchen features a wide selection of fine olive oils, while the six-metre tall special storage tower houses 500 vineyard selections from around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex