Dunkin' Donuts launches chocolate drink
Sharjah, June 29, 2009
Dunkin' Donuts, the largest coffee and baked goods chain, has announced the regional launch of a new beverage - the Hot Chocolate - for consumers in the UAE.
Dunkin’ Donuts operates over 55 outlets in the country and has a sizeable presence in the Middle East and North Africa region.
“Our Hot Chocolate drink offers a delicious new alternative for coffee lovers and chocolate lovers alike,” said David Rodgers, Dunkin' Donuts general manager. “The unique beverage adds to our variety of quality beverages served throughout the UAE.”
"For over a decade now, Dunkin' Donuts has been a dominant brand in the region, with exceptional brand loyalty in the UAE, however it is important for us to constantly innovate and offer new products to consumers,” he remarked.
The company plans to open a series of new outlets across the country as Dunkin’ Donuts products continue to expand their appeal in the region, said Rodgers.
“Within a decade of commencing operations in the UAE, we have become one of the most established players in the coffee and donuts sector, catering to a multi-national community of customers across the UAE,” he added.
"Despite the difficult times, we haven't felt any significant change between our takeaway or dine-in figures in our outlets. The sales have been steady so far," Rodgers pointed out.
Sheikh Mohammed Saud Sultan Al Qassimi, chairman of the Government of Sharjah Finance Department and proprietor of Continental Foods, is the franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts in the UAE. –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals