Axium filtration systems ‘cost effective’
Swansea, UK, August 11, 2009
UK-based Axium Process, a specialist stainless steel system fabricator, can supply custom built manual and automatic filtration systems that offer manufacturers enormous potential for cost savings, a statement said.
The cost savings will be in terms of reduced water and energy costs, water recovery, effluent treatment, product recovery and diversification of products.
Axium Process supplies the filtration systems utilising combinations of microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane technology.
The company is a specialist in the concentration and separation of liquid streams and specialises in the design, testing, in-house fabrication and commissioning of membrane filtration systems to meet customer requirements as well as offering membrane related product and process development, technical and training support.
Axium’s range of mobile membrane pilot plants is available for customers wishing to evaluate membrane technology using their own feed material, to establish potential process benefits as well as estimated operating costs which will enable a commercial decision to be made.
The company is independent of any membrane manufacturer so trials are usually conducted on a range of membranes in order to establish objectively the best membrane for the project.
As well as the manufacture of customised membrane filtration systems, Axium Process provides specialist component customisation, frameworks and fully integrated customised manual/automatic hygienic process plant.
The company also manufactures its own range of stainless steel filters and sample valves, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station