Dunkin Donuts launches Iced Espresso range
Dubai, August 12, 2009
Dunkin Donuts, the leading coffee and baked goods chain, has launched its cool and refreshing range of Iced Espresso in the Middle East.
The Iced Espresso range broadly falls under two categories- Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte. Both Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte are made with a real espresso coffee, cocoa and caramel ingredients plus creamy milk and then served chilled.
Iced Dunkaccino is further available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Dunkacchino and Iced Caramel Dunkaccino. Iced Mocha Dunkaccino is a super cool refresher which includes rich delicious cocoa in a genuine espresso base with a dusting of fine cocoa to top of frothed milk.
Iced Caramel Dunkaccino is made with Caramel syrup in an espresso base and a sprinkling of caramel sugar to top of frothed milk. Iced Dunkalatte is also available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte and Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte.
Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte is made with rich cocoa in a genuine espresso base and finished with a mocha drizzle over whipped cream.
Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte is a swirl of caramel syrup in an espresso base with a drizzle of caramel to finish off over the whipped cream.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’