AMG, Al Nabooda ink $2.2 million pact
Dubai, August 18, 2009
Arab Media Group (AMG), the largest media group in the UAE, has signed a strategic agreement with leading business house Al Naboodah Group aimed at a mutually beneficial exchange of services valued at over Dh8 million ($2.17 million).
“The deal highlights the role of media and its partnership with the private sector to offer niche services to specific market segments,” said Abdullatif Al Sayegh, CEO of Arab Media Group.
“We look forward to cementing further strategic agreements with the Al Nabooda Group, one of the strongest business houses in the region,” he added.
Saif Ali Nabooda, general manager, Al Nabooda Automobiles, (Audi Middle East), said: “We are very proud of our partnership with the Arab Media Group, one of the pioneering media organisations in the region.”
“This partnership comes in line with our strategy to maintain the company's leadership position and maximise growth levels in the coming years,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants