AT Group inks pact with Palestinian media firm
Amman, August 27, 2009
AT Group has expanded its reporters’ network through an agreement with the Palestinian Media and Communications Company, with the aim of covering the Middle East, and a number of strategic international cities.
The move is inline with AT Group’s preparations to launch its two Jordanian channels later this year, with state-of-the-art facilities and diverse Jordanian talent.
The two channels will offer general entertainment and news programming across multi-platform – satellite, internet and mobile. Experts interested in the media sector believe that the two new channels, with a Jordanian point of view, will be a most-needed, and important, addition to the current Arab TV satellite stations operating in the region.
This agreement was signed at AT Group’s headquarters in Amman by AT Group’s head of Broadcasting Ibrahim Shahzadah, and the general manager of the Palestinian Media and Communications Company, Maher Al-Shalabi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision