Foster Clark launches Valencia Orange drink
Dubai, September 6, 2009
A new powdered fruit drink made with Valencia orange was recently launched in the UAE by Foster Clark’s, a household name in powder drinks and desserts.
Foster Clark’s Valencia Orange is the latest addition to the variety of over 20 different instant fruit flavoured drinks that re-hydrate, refresh and replenish one’s daily need of vital vitamins and minerals, according to a company statement.
“Foster Clark’s is the first to bring you all the goodness of the Valencia orange flavour in an instant drink with a new formula, trapping the entire delicious Valencia flavour in each jar. No other instant drink can offer you this unique indulgence,” said Joseph Busuttil, sales director, Foster Clarks.
“Customers will get the chance to sample Foster Clarks’ new Valencia Orange at leading supermarkets throughout more than 20 supermarkets. We have launched a smapling operation in a number of prominenet hypermarkets and super markets in Dubai and Sharjah.”
The new drink is now available at leading supermarkets in the UAE in a variety of convenience sachet packs, jars and tins.
Targeted at family and young children, the new drink offers an all-round solution for the care and well-being of the family’s health especially during Ramadan.
“Valencia oranges are juicier which makes it an excellent and refreshing orange juice drink. The excellent quality of Valencia’s texture, internal juice flavour and colour make it the most desirable of all oranges. The sweetness of the Valencia’s juice has earned it the name “juice orange” and makes it the most delicious and refreshing orange juice drink throughout the world,” added Busuttil.
Originated from the Iberian Peninsula, 'Valencia' is the leading variety of sweet orange in the world and most important variety.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal