Qtel makes Almajd TV free for Ramadan
Doha, September 8, 2009
Qtel is offering Almajd’s package of religious and entertainment channels free to customers of its popular Mozaic TV+ service for Ramadan.
Almajd’s mix of general interest and specialised programming has proven popular across the region, particularly the Holy Qu’ran, Islamic Science, Documentary and World Today channels. As part of the Mozaic TV+ promotion, four of Almajd’s free-to-air and six Pay TV channels will all be available for free throughout Ramadan.
New and existing subscribers to the Mozaic TV + Prime Arabia can access the channels immediately, while Prime Asia subscribers can activate the service by calling the Qtel Call Centre on 111.
With a wide range of features, Mozaic TV+ gives a choice of 160 television channels without the need for external cables or a satellite dish, a home telephone line, and fast Internet connection.
Mozaic TV+ also includes a built-in Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), allowing customers to easily gauge information about their favourite programmes.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal