Tefal launches new pressure cooker
Dubai, September 12, 2009
Tefal, of France-based from Groupe Seb, a market leader in domestic appliances, has launched its Clipso Control+ range of pressure cookers to coincide with Ramadan.
The new range offers a host of new features to make cooking using a pressure cooker safer and easier too with an exclusive and patented opening and closing system known as “Clac” that could be used with one hand.
Another unique feature of this range is foldable handles for easy storage.
“A modern kitchen is not complete without a pressure cooker. It is an indispensable appliance that cooks quickly, saves time and energy and allows preservation of vitamins,” said Nathalie Fata Haddad, product manager cookware, Middle East/Indian Sub Continent/French overseas territories for Groupe Seb.
A pressure cooker cooks up to five times faster than a normal stew pot. For example, cream of chicken would take 14 minutes of cooking time with a pressure cooker while a stew pot would take an hour and 15 minutes to prepare the same dish.
A pressure cooker is versatile and could boil, steam, roast and stew and at the same time preserving nutrients and keeping natural flavor.
Pressure cooking is economical. In fact when the pressure level is reached, and the pressure level valve is activated, the heat source could be turned to low.
“In today’s world more and more women pursue successful careers and lead more busy lives which make the use of time saving appliances in the kitchen important to their everyday life,” said Haddad.
“Increasingly, people are concerned with eating healthy and a preference for steam cooking rather than oily fried food, thus the need to prepare healthy meals in less time,” she added.
One of the main advantages of the Clipso range is its five safety devices which is a main criterion when choosing a pressure cooker, said a statement.
For added convenience, a removable smart timer is included that could be taken around the house while doing other work and not fixed to the cooker.
The new Clipso range - the Clipso Easy, Clipso Modulo and Clipso Control + all will soon come with a booklet full of popular Middle Eastern recipes, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages