Nordsee to open first Mideast outlet
Dubai, September 22, 2009
Nordsee, a leading German fast-food restaurant chain specialising in seafood, is set to open its first outlet in the Middle East.
The seafood chain, which has more than 400 outlets in Europe, will open its new franchise at The Dubai Mall in association with Ocean Fresh Enterprises, the Nordsee master franchisee for Mena.
In addition to selling raw and smoked seafood, the company also sells a wide variety of meals and products prepared from seafood such as sandwiches, salads, and canned seafood. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires