Dunkin’ Donuts to launch Iced Espresso
Dubai, October 3, 2009
Dunkin’ Donuts, a leading coffee and baked goods maker, has announced the launch of its cool and refreshing range of Iced Espresso in the Middle East.
The Iced Espresso range broadly falls under two categories- Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte. Both Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte are made with a real espresso coffee, delicious cocoa and caramel ingredients plus creamy milk and then served chilled to iced perfection.
Iced Dunkaccino is further available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Dunkacchino & Iced Caramel Dunkaccino. Iced Mocha Dunkaccino is a super cool refresher which includes rich delicious cocoa in a genuine espresso base with a dusting of fine cocoa to top of frothed milk, said a company official.
While Iced Caramel Dunkaccino is an icy sensation, that is made with Caramel syrup in a genuine espresso base and a sprinkling of caramel sugar to top of frothed milk.
Iced Dunkalatte is also available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte and Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte, he noted.
Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte is an icy delight that is made with rich delicious cocoa in a genuine espresso base and finished with a mocha drizzle over whipped cream.
While Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte, is a refreshingly cool beverage with a swirl of caramel syrup in a genuine espresso base with a drizzle of caramel to finish off over the whipped cream, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station