Yellow Chilli set to open in Bahrain
Manama, October 7, 2009
Bahrain-based SunCity Ventures hosted popular Indian chef Sanjeev Kapoor and signed a franchisee agreement to open The Yellow Chilli outlet in the kingdom.
'Our brands serve some of the best cuisine to food lovers across the kingdom,' said SunCity Ventures chairman Mohammed Adel Fakhro.
'We are glad that we have taken this first step forward and will now look forward to the day when we can welcome our customers to the first The Yellow Chilli restaurant in the Middle East.'
'Expansion into the Middle East was always on the books for The Yellow Chilli and it is a pleasure to have the first outlet in Bahrain with SunCity Ventures, as the business is run by an experienced and well reputed family,' said Kapoor.
'This concept of a fine dining restaurant took off with flying colours in India with 11 of our restaurants already receiving great response from our customers, so we are now at the stepping stone of providing that fine dining experience to the people of Bahrain very soon.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey