Memac Ogilvy Bahrain names new creative head
Manama, October 13, 2009
Memac Ogilvy Bahrain has appointed Gareth Gwynne as creative director working across the 360 degree brand stewardship team including advertising, public relations and digital.
With more than 17 years experience building brands, crafting strategic creative and inspiring staff and clients across Asia, in the UK and the USA, Gareth brings a wealth of experience to the Bahrain team, according to a statement.
“Gareth is a great new addition to our team here at Memac Ogilvy Bahrain. His global experience gives him unique insights into his clients’ businesses and marketing communications requirements,” explained Ghassan Boujacli, managing director, Memac Ogilvy & Mather Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires