Memac Ogilvy Bahrain names new creative head
Manama, October 13, 2009
Memac Ogilvy Bahrain has appointed Gareth Gwynne as creative director working across the 360 degree brand stewardship team including advertising, public relations and digital.
With more than 17 years experience building brands, crafting strategic creative and inspiring staff and clients across Asia, in the UK and the USA, Gareth brings a wealth of experience to the Bahrain team, according to a statement.
“Gareth is a great new addition to our team here at Memac Ogilvy Bahrain. His global experience gives him unique insights into his clients’ businesses and marketing communications requirements,” explained Ghassan Boujacli, managing director, Memac Ogilvy & Mather Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village