Al Islami launches Mo’men in UAE
Dubai, October 13, 2009
Al Islami Foods, a leading halal food producer, has launched Egypt-based Mo’men's chain of fast food restaurants in the UAE.
The first Mo’men outlet started operations at the launch ceremony held in Sharjah today (October 13). Al Islami plans to open 20 outlets of Mo’men across the UAE in the next three years, a statement said.
Al Islami business portfolio that will support to strengthen Mo’men includes meat shop, a fresh and halal meat store network, Al Islami cart on-the-go sandwiches and hotdogs kiosk and a franchise system for young entrepreneurs to acquire, ready-to-eat (RTE) product range, as well as Green’s, a vegetable and fruit range and Aladdin, a kids food range.
“Mo’men-Al Islami synergizes the like-minded business approaches that will be capitalized to consolidate the company’s hospitality portfolio,” said Saleh Abdullah Lootah, the CEO at Al Islami Foods.
“The new franchise propels Al Islami hospitality and QSR business to reach the multi-ethnic customer base of the UAE.”
Mohammed Mo’men, the chairman of Mo’men Group, said: “We are seeing strong signs of economic recovery after the severe financial downturn.”
“The UAE is recovering fast which makes it the most suitable business hub for us. Among several franchise enquiries, we found Al Islami the most suitable partners for our brand – Mo’men. This partnership has been created to broaden the geographical reach of halal food benefits,” he added.
Yusuf Remadan, general manager of Mo’men UAE, said: “Personally knowing the brand from my Egyptian roots, we are extremely optimistic that the brand will have a strong attraction to many consumers. We offer unique products, complete meals, ensuring taste at attractive prices.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal