Canvas to publish Abu Dhabi show daily
Dubai, November 4, 2009
Canvas magazine, the premier magazine for art and culture from the Middle East and Arab world, will publish an exclusive English-language daily paper that will report on the activities of the inaugural Abu Dhabi Art which opens on November 19.
Canvas Daily will feature exclusive interviews with key players in the art industry, daily reviews of the fair’s programmes, showcases of artworks and collector profiles, among numerous other highlights.
With the aim of bringing news of the fair to international audiences, a digital version will be available for download through www.canvasonline.com for the duration of Abu Dhabi Art.
“The establishment of Abu Dhabi Art is a timely initiative in response to a growing collector base in the region as well as a heightened level of interest in emerging Middle Eastern art among Western galleries and collectors. Canvas Daily will be the definitive source of on-the-ground information at Abu Dhabi Art, reporting on this commendable project,” said Ali Khadra, publisher and editor-in-chief of Canvas.
At a print-run of 5000 copies per edition, Canvas Daily will be distributed at the fair as well as Abu Dhabi International Airport airline lounges and 5-star hotels across the capital.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm