Bombardier unveils interiors for Learjet 60s
Dubai, November 15, 2009
Bombardier Aerospace is now offering two new cabin configurations on its Learjet 60 XR aircraft, the Signature Series Red and Signature Series Black.
The Signature Series interiors combine bold design elements with increased functionality to bring the large cabin concept to a midsize jet. Both cabins feature soft color schemes, dark wood veneers and a larger galley.
New cabin options such as swift broadband capability and an espresso machine also make their debut in the new interiors, a company official said.
“Bombardier is committed to investing in both its new and current product platforms to ensure that our business aircraft portfolio reflects the evolving needs of our customers,” said Steven Ridolfi, president, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
“The Learjet 60 XR now combines unparalleled performance and low operating costs with exciting new cabin configurations,” he added.
'Signature Series Red floorplan offers spacious seating for six passengers. The stand-up cabin’s unique cross-section and 38 cm aisle provides exceptional shoulder room and additional space between seats.'
According to Ridolfi, the redesigned cabin seats feature berthing capability, removable armrest caps and panels, as well as larger storage drawers.
'Streamlined side ledges allow for better ergonomics and a harmonious design throughout the cabin. This configuration also includes new functional elements, such as a larger galley with multiple storage units, an optional built-in espresso machine and work surface for complete meal preparation on board.'
The cabin entertainment system features swift broadband, supporting simultaneous Wi-Fi connectivity for laptops and personal electronic devices and Satcom cabin phone. The private aft lavatory includes an unveiled window for increased natural light, as well as a larger and more functional vanity cabinet, he explained.
Signature Series Black is a six-passenger configuration that combines the cabin design and features of the Signature Series Red with an enhanced entertainment center.
A media credenza with a 61 cm flat screen monitor opposite a two-seat divan creates a defined multimedia space at the entrance of the cabin. Entertainment options include swift broadband capability and powered portable electronic devices interface units compatible with audio and video outputs, Ridolfi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station