E-Vision gives away first Hummer of promotion
Dubai, November 27, 2009
E-Vision, part of Etisalat and the leading cable TV provider in the region, has given away to a lucky winner the first Hummer of its promotion.
Ronnalynn Fraser, an American lady from Al Ain, scooped the first Hummer prize resulting from an electronic draw held in the presence of Humaid Rashid Sahoo, E-Vision CEO and a representative from the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
The promotion that started earlier this month is part of E-Vision’s end of the year mega promotion designed to reward customers upon their E-Vision subscription till December 31.
Lucky winner Fraser has kick started the first of the three draws to be held for E-Vision’s ‘Hummer’ mega-promotion. As part of the offer, all new customers signing up for E-Vision service automatically enter a raffle draw with multiple entries to win a total of three Hummer H3 SUVs (sport utility vehicles).
In addition, new customers will get free installation and a free one-month subscription.
“E-Vision strongly believes in bringing the best-in-offer to our customers, either by way of our diverse packages and customer-centric services or by delighting them with innovatively designed promotions with the very best in television entertainment to give a chance to win this amazing SUV,” said Latifa Fekri, vice president-product marketing, E-Vision.
Two more raffle draws will be held on December 10 and January 10, 2010. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal