Wahooo! waterpark names O2 as PR agency
Manama, December 7, 2009
Wahooo! Waterpark has appointed O2 Marketing Communications as its exclusive advertising and media consultant.
Wahooo! is a reputed indoor-outdoor waterpark featuring giant waterslides, rides, wave pools, and kiddie pools right inside (and outside) the Bahrain City Centre.
Wahooo! will soon feature a Flow Rider, one of the world’s largest surfing machines that generates an epic nonstop wave that reaches up to 3 metres in height.
Wahooo! is another one-of-a-kind project by MAF Group, the mastermind behind major projects such as Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates and the Bahrain City Centre.
Being a waterpark inside a mall, Wahooo! is an unusual concept completely new to the region featuring both indoor and outdoor water rides. It is a much larger scale than people assume, spanning an immense area of 15,000 sqm even though it is located in a mall.
“We anticipate a fruitful future for Wahooo!, not only as a key destination in Bahrain but one which will be well recognised in the Mena region as well. We are certain that our mission will be successfully achieved through our most recent collaboration with O2 Marketing Communications,” said Shama Uchil, marketing manager of Wahooo! Waterpark.
“Our challenge will be to live up to the sheer fun and enthusiasm of the Wahooo! brand,” added Samer Nassif, general manager of O2 Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires