360 Mall gets SAfrican steakhouse
Kuwait, December 10, 2009
360 Mall, Kuwait’s latest luxury shopping center announced its latest addition with renowned South African steakhouse, The Meat Company opening its doors for the first time in Kuwait.
Established in 2000, The Meat Company’s debut in Kuwait provides a unique and exceptionally enjoyable dining experience that caters for meat lovers in a sophisticated, yet relaxed environment.
South Africa’s famous steakhouse, The Meat Company is famous for its prime cuts of superior beef. It also offers a wide selection of chicken, seafood and lamb dishes in a sophisticated yet relaxed environment.
The restaurant is located within the mall’s solar garden, a concept zone that is exclusive to restaurants and cafes, and home to a numerous number of dining experiences that range from sidewalk cafes to patisseries and internationally known fine dining restaurants.
“There are over 35 concepts on different floor levels of the shopping centre, strategically placed to provide shoppers with a unique dining experience. During the concept selection process, we have paid special attention in offering the utmost quality of food and beverages along with providing a luxurious and family oriented ambience,” stated 360 Mall’s marketing manager, Claudia Lopusinska.
360 Mall has close to 80 stores open including several international luxury brands, with more stores opening every week.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show