DMCC opens new conference centre in Dubai
Dubai, December 15, 2009
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), an initiative of the Dubai Government, has opened a state-of-the-art conference centre in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) community in Dubai.
The Almas Conference Centre is located in the ground level of 65-storeyed Almas Tower in the heart of JLT free zone, the prime business district of New Dubai, master developed by DMCC.
The Almas Conference Centre, the only one of its kind in the area, is custom-designed to host corporate conferences, conventions and exhibitions.
It is equipped with a spacious pre-event area for networking, bulk storage areas, office space, a full-fledged kitchen and catering facility, as well as the most sophisticated audio-video systems.
DMCC has partnered with hospitality specialists Atlantis, The Palm to manage the facility and deliver end-to-end corporate event marketing and logistical solutions for the 800 sq m Almas Conference Centre, which has a capacity to host 500 delegates at a time.
Ahmed Bin Sulayem, executive chairman of DMCC, said: “A unique global event facility deserves to be managed by a unique hospitality brand. That is why we chose Atlantis, The Palm as our partner to ensure world class services are delivered at every event hosted by Almas Conference Centre.'
Being right next to Sheikh Zayed Road - the rapidly growing new Dubai business hub – is one of the most important characteristics of Almas tower the tallest office building in Dubai currently. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation