Abu Dhabi Finance launches Arabic site
Abu Dhabi, December 20, 2009
Abu Dhabi Finance, a leading provider of mortgages in the UAE, has unveiled its Arabic website to coincide with the first anniversary of the company's launch.
The website, www.adf.ae/ar, offers key information about mortgages, developments and developers, and it sets out to answer common questions about mortgage finance, the company said in a statement.
Abu Dhabi Finance is dedicated to making the mortgage process easier for its clients. Its website reflects this clear voice in Arabic as well as in English, with factual information presented in a clear format.
It provides another convenient touch point for prospective clients, and holds useful home finance information, a mortgage calculator, and detailed factsheets. It also offers all contact details for Abu Dhabi Finance’s multilingual Mortgage Advisors in one place, it added.
The company, which was launched in November 2008, has the backing of some of the biggest players in Abu Dhabi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm