Juman Group opens office in Amman
Amman, December 26, 2009
Juman Group, a leader in media advertising services, has opened its office in Amman, launching a variety of services to its clients in Jordan and abroad.
Juman Group’s general manager, Ahmad Ibrahim said the group's new office would support companies in maintaining their position and enhancing them through media, advertising and marketing studied plans.
He added Juman Group will provide innovative public relations and communication programmes to its clients in Jordan, backed by latest developments in communication and advertising world.
The group will inaugurate another office located in Dubai soon to serve its GCC-based client, Ibrahim added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced