DCCI to name print award winners on Jan 27
Dubai, January 23, 2010
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry's (DCCI) Printing and Publishing Group (PPG), will announce the winners of the fourth Dubai International Print Award 2009 on January 27.
The announcement will be made at an event at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Dubai.
“The Dubai Print Award 2009 has been very successful with 600 entries from across the region,” said Ahmad Bin Hassan Al Shaikh, chairman of Printing and Publishing Group.
“This year, we extended the awards internationally to name a few Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan as well as India among others and introduced new award categories,” he added.
“We have received some very exciting and innovative nominations and it’s going to be a challenging task for our panel of judges to announce the final winners.”
The Dubai International Print Award, which started in 2006 as an initiative to offer companies operating in UAE’s printing industry the first recognized benchmark of quality covering various categories in respect to management efficiency and contemporary technological advancements, has today grown bigger and currently offers 23 different award categories across offset and digital printing to international participants across the region.
“We have witnessed higher levels of interest in ‘Dubai international Print Award’ which indicates a positive growth in the print industry,” said Tarek Jawharji, vice-chairman of Printing and Publishing Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head