Bahrain WTC, Gulf Media in key deal
Manama, January 24, 2010
The Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC) said it has signed a partnership agreement with Gulf Media International (GMI) to manage all advertising and promotional opportunities within the BWTC and Moda Mall premises.
The joint venture partnership deal was signed by BWTC management and Fathi Faraj Al Mohamed, managing director of GMI at recent ceremony held in Manama.
This joint venture allows BWTC to bring the very best in glitz and glamour to the island as they invite the most prestigious brand names in the fashion world, housed within Moda Mall, to advertise their brands inside and outside BWTC and the exclusive shopping centre, Al Mohamed said.
'GMI is delighted to be working hand in hand with Bahrain’s most iconic building to provide a collection of the most exclusive advertising and promotional opportunities on the island,' he noted.
'Everyone in Bahrain drives past the BWTC regularly, and it’s a unique venue for Bahrain’s organisations to advertise! Our joint experience of high-end retailing and strategic communications will be a winning combination and we look forward to a long and successful partnership,' Al Mohamed added.
GMI is a Bahrain-based organisation and has been operating since 1977 with operations spread all over the Gulf region and beyond.
Their knowledge and experience of the local market is extensive and will provide advertisers with the very best consultation when it comes to communicating with their customers.
Now based in Moda Mall, GMI will be available to provide the best possible advice to all advertisers on the leasing of promotional areas and the selling of advertising, said Al Mohamed.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain