French firm launches non-flammable paper
France, February 8, 2010
France-based Procedes Chenel International has launched its two non-flammable products, both of which can be safely integrated into public areas such as stores, showrooms, offices, booths and museums.
Graded as M1 non-flammable, these products are made of Drop Paper (non woven, M1 fire rated): Pipe & Drop, a self-standing, foldable partition, and Honeycomb, a honeycombed ceiling stretched on wire.
Available in 15 standard colours, it gives the possibility of producing coloured ceilings (a choice of three thicknesses) and paper walls up to one or two metres high. Drop Paper also helps spread soft lighting thanks to the fibreglass it contains.
When stretched across a ceiling, Honeycomb enables hiding of unsightly ceilings while diffusing zenithal lighting.
In the event of a fire it helps clear smoke from the premises and allows sprinklers to put out the fire. This lightweight ceiling treatment comes in heights of 4, 8 and 16 cm depending on the desired effect and is very easy to mount. Honeycomb can also be used vertically.
Also lightweight and elegant, Pipe & Drop vertical partitions are easy to install and can be deployed over 5 metres.
When folded, their size is minimal, and when unfolded they are about 35 cm wide and perfectly stable. They can be backlit or adorned with fairy lights and can be placed on multiple ground shapes.
Pipe & Drop comes in three fluorescent colours (yellow, pink and orange) in addition to the standard range. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract