Hansgrohe opens new office in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, February 10, 2010
Germany-based interior design leader Hansgrohe has opened its new office in Abu Dhabi, its second in the region after Dubai.
The Black Forest bathroom fittings and shower manufacturer said five employees will directly cater for the customers of the UAE and in particular Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
Besides a showroom there are training and class facilities for architects and dealers from the region.
“With our presence we underline our role as the prominent premium brand for fittings and showers in the Middle East,” said Siegfried Gänsslen, chairman of the board of Hansgrohe.
“Our aim is to clearly double the sales of the region within the next years. Numerous ambitious building projects are in the pipeline, the significance of quality products and brand names is important,” he added.
“We are particularly renowned by our partners in the region for the knowledge and competence in sustainable water management. This includes the reduction of the water consumption of fittings and showers as well as our grey water recycling products. The perspectives for further growth are outstanding,” Gänsslen concluded.
Hansgrohe has already equipped a number of large-scale projects in the region, including the world’s first CO2-neutral Masdar city, spa of the Emirate Palace as well as Burj Khalifa in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal