Chiquita Fruit Juice Bars open on Dubai Metro
Cincinnati, February 16, 2010
Chiquita Brands International has signed an international master franchise agreement in the Middle East for the operation of Chiquita Fruit Juice Bars, with the first outlets open on Dubai Metro.
Consumers can stop at the juice bars and have a choice of quality products ranging from fresh fruits products, made-to-order freshly prepared juices, fruit cuts, milk shakes, power drinks and smoothies and a variety of other healthy snacks.
'We're delighted to partner with FFCO to bring to Dubai convenient and nutritious fruit beverages, which have been very popular in Europe,' said Fernando Aguirre, chairman and chief executive officer of Chiquita.
'We know people will welcome the presence of our Fruit Juice Bars on the Metro,' said Abdul Reza Mansouri, partner of Fresh Fruits Company which is a major distributor of Chiquita in the Middle East.
'All our fruits are in peak condition and the drinks are all freshly prepared, which means we can offer nature-fresh, healthy and refreshing choices to consumers.'
The outlets are located at three stations that opened in September 2009 - the Union Square, Dubai International Financial Centre, and Rigga. When the Metro becomes fully operational, Chiquita Fruit Juice Bars will be found at 11 stations around the network.
The Dubai locations are the first to be opened under the international master franchise agreement for the Mideast.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan