Etisalat revamps Yellow Pages portal
Abu Dhabi, February 23, 2010
Etisalat Directory Services, a leading online directory in the UAE, has revamped its local Internet search service portal yellowpages.ae by introducing a plethora of new features.
Developed in association with Al Wahda Express, a leader in advertising and contact solutions, the newly designed website offers an enhanced user experience and includes features such as predictive search, rich display advertising information to help the consumer make an informed choice and interactive maps.
These additions have upgraded the Yellow Pages Web site with the latest technologies that not only help UAE residents more easily locate the company they are looking for, but also provide significant added value to Etisalat’s advertising partners, a statement said.
“The new, improved Yellow Pages Web site incorporates the latest innovations in online search services and is a valuable addition to our portfolio,” said Rashid Al Naqbi, general manager, Etisalat Directory Services.
“We hope that our browsers and business partners will enjoy using the site and quickly realize the substantial value we’ve added.”
Wayne Foster, CEO Al Wahda Express, said the site has also been rebuilt to decrease download times – estimated at 215 per cent faster than the earlier site. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced